cheaper than therapy

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcme to the Bunny Hop Crop Blog~Hop!!!



Hey everyone!!!




Welcome to my blog.If you haven't been here before, you can find things about my goofy family along with some of my crafting projects. As I also hold down a full-time job teaching, sometimes I don't get to blog as often as I want to. My favorite online community Kit-N-Kabodles is hosting THE BUNNY HOP CROP online today, celebrating the pending arrival of spring! If you have found me but haven't gone through the blogs in order, please go back to the beginning Kreative Kaboodles and start from there. Don't forget to visit Amy's blog next!


2 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that card X

Amy said...

wonderful job today Roz, you had some really fantastic stuff to share! Love that little bunny :)

Thanks for helping make the crop a success!

Crafty Creations