cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summertime has officially begun!

Now that Memorial Day has come and gone, summertime is officially here! Now that school is out and the re-organizing and cleaning is done to my satisfaction, I am ready to dive back into my blogging and crafting. As much as I try to get things done while I am working full-time, it is difficult to blog frequently. I apologize to those of you who enjoy coming to visit me!
Now, we all would love to have a body like this, but we can still dream, right? Here is my take on a cute little bikini card. The papers and brads are from one on my favorite companies (Kaisercraft, the card base is blush blossom (SU) and the ribbon is from my stash. Although hubby wasn't willing to admit he likes this card, my teenaged boys adore it!




1 comment:

Jules said...

that is one darlin' card, darlin'!

Crafty Creations