cheaper than therapy

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Surprise!!!

 


My mom and I flew out to San Diego for a few days. We hadn't told the kids, but we planned our visit around Jenna's bridal shower. We flew in on Thursday, and the shower was on Saturday. We hung out with Jenna's parents, visited with the kids for a day (they came to San Diego) and had a super time! Here we are at the shower...from left to right is my mom, me, Dave, Jenna, Harvey (Jenna's dad), and Anne(Jenna's mom). We had a fun time at the shower, meeting some more of Jenna's family and a few friends. We also spent time at San Diego's Wild Animal Park and the quaint mining town of Julian--famous for their apples. Mom and I hardly ever get any girl time, but when we do, we sure have fun!

We just got home late last night, but I promise to post more on our trip...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Crafty Creations