cheaper than therapy

Monday, October 4, 2010

Hanging out with some Graphic 45









I have been following doctor's orders and limiting my crafting time as well as my computer time. Soooooo, please be patient with me as I am going to be saving up some projects and trying to post when I can.
My friend Gerianne recently gave me a pad of new Graphic 45 paper to play with. If you aren't familiar with Graphic 45, it is a line of nostalgic,retro scrapbook materials that take us back to the turn of the century. I have fallen in love with them, because I have been fortunate enough to inherit a wealth of family photos and have been wanting to work with them. However, I don't have all the information that I want, and am desperately wanting to treat them special. Once I saw the Graphic 45 papers, I got so excited because many of them will work great with my photos.
Well...Gerianne knows I am interested in Graphic 45 and also Tim Holtz. This new and "quirky" line came out recently and she thought of me. Not sure if that was a compliment or not, but I took a look. WOW~~~this line, called STEAMPUNK DEBUTANTE reminds me of the industrial revolution. There are beautiful women along with bicycles, gears, and other industrial-like gizmos. Weird, but interesting!!!
I made these 2 cards and a post-it note holder with papers from the 8x8 paperpad. VOILA!




(front and back of post-it holder)



No comments:

Crafty Creations