cheaper than therapy

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Memories from New Orleans

Now that my craft room is up and organized, I am trying to spend a little time each day working on projects. I am under strict orders to limit my time due to my hand condition, so being able to work for a little bit and walk away is great. I had this awesome kit that lent itself to the colors of New Orleans. Kaisercraft has these amazing wooden items that you can alter, and I found one that would be perfect for Ben to put into his dorm room. Here is the finished result, with some of Ben's fondest memories from our recent trip to New Orleans together. Can't wait to give it to him when he visits next week!

(the rosette in the 2nd photo is made with the fantastic new TIM HOLTZ sizzix die~~love, love, love it!!!


 

 

 

 



Posted by Picasa

Crafty Creations