cheaper than therapy

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Twas the Day of Halloween....

OMG~~~I can't believe that it is Halloween already. Where does the time go? It seems like I have lots of reasons for being AWOL, but right now I have a really good one. Two weeks ago tomorrow I had surgery on my wrist to hopefully relieve some issues that I have been having for over a year. I have been going to Physical Therapy 2x per week and will continue to do so for a while. Right now, I have gotten back some of the movement in my wrist, but am not allowed to do any lifting, pushing, pulling etc. I finally got permission on Thursday to do some limited typing on the computer (yeah!!!). I have been mostly using my phone to do e-mail and facebook, but this weekend I finally got on my laptop.
Well....I am hoping to be able to get back in the swing of posting at least weekly, so please bear with my my peeps!






We have been missing Jenna, Dave and Ben lots around the house lately. We can't jump in the car and drive to CA to see Jenna and Dave, but we can jump in the car and drive to see Ben. So today we decided to visit Ben for the afternoon. Peter's birthday is Thursday, so we picked up a cake (and hid it from him) to have a little celebration with as much of the family as we could get together. It was a beautiful day, so we walked around the campus for a while. Peter was really impressed!!!! After an enjoyable lunch at California Pizza Grill, we left Ben off at his dorm and headed home. It was a nice way to say "ADIOS" to October!

1 comment:

Kip said...

glad you're blogging and getting back into the swing of things!

Crafty Creations