cheaper than therapy

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Playing with some digis!

I have been having fun hanging out with the gals at Simply B Stamps fangroup on facebook. I just love love love Simply Betty Stamps and hanging with the fangroup is almost like being able to hang out together in person! We are not fortunate to have a place around where we can get together and hang out to craft together. I do plan get togethers with friends some evenings or weekends to play though. SOmetimes, you just need to hang out and get some crafty inspiration, or just a laugh or chat with friends though. One of the challenges we did recently was Steampunk Rio. It has been a long time since I picked up my copics and colored, but she didn't come out too badly Check back again to see what I am currently working on, and maybe even check out the websites (once I figure out how to put the links in the post...it wasn't working today :( ) .

No comments:

Crafty Creations