cheaper than therapy

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Can't believe it's May already!!!

APril came and went with lots of craziness, some of it was good, and some not so good. We all survived and are strong! My poor blog is not getting visited as often as I want, because I just don't have any extra time these days. WHY not~~working parttime was supposed to free up some of that running around. Well, it has, but I can always find something more important (hanging with Peter, housework, yardwork, sitting outside reading :) household errands, and sometimes hanging out with my friends). Life is good in my little corner of the world. Although I haven't been able to get stuff done crafting, I have been learning more--especially with my copics. There are some free online 'classes' on UStream that I have been watching courtesy of Some Odd Girl lots of great things on Pinterest, and Betty has begun to have online classes at SimplyBStamps too HOpe all is great in your corner of the world!!! Hugs coming at you <3

No comments:

Crafty Creations