cheaper than therapy

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Secret Buddies Halloween Gift Swap

I keep meaning to post here, but I have been so active with work, hanging out with friends and everything else that comes with trying to keep busy. I love love love hanging out with the gals on Simply B Stamps Fan Group on facebook. They have lots of challenges, coloring advice, and fun chit-chat. It's like hanging out with crafting friends over the computer. This month, we had a secret partner gift swap. We sent packages to a buddy, and included only HALLOWEEN stuff in it. My secret pal was Betty Boo herself~~and boy did she send me some wonderful goodies. She included a gorgeous assortment of Halloween papers, rubber stamps from her collections, embellishments and of course a container of tootsie rolls!! The best treat is an amazing card from her :) THANK YOU BETTY BOO...I hope that your secret partner spoiled you as much as you spoiled me! I know that everyone who posted so far has been thrilled with their goody boxes! I really enjoy doing the swaps here, they are lots of fun.
I am having troubles putting both pictures up in the same post (thanks blogger) so I will post a pic of her card in a new post!

7 comments:

Corinne said...

so fab, great goodies!
hugs

Emily Shroom said...

Awesome load of treats to enjoy!

Margaret said...

Wow! Fun stuff from Betty Boo herself. Awesome!

Vera Lynn said...

Adorable card

Tina henderson said...

fantastic creation x

Jacqui's Crafts said...

lovely card

wlbillings said...

Great Card Miss Roz!!

Crafty Creations